Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Children's Product Recalls

22 February 2008, 12:15 pm
Small magnets at the ends of the darts can detach. Magnets found by young children can be swallowed or aspirated. If more than one magnet is swallowed, the magnets can attract each other and cause intestinal perforations or blockages, which can be fatal.

Other Recent Recalls

Check back again next week for more recall alerts and useful information on our upcoming talk show.

Join us Sunday at MamasTimeOut© our featured guest is Sandra Kay, children's advocate promoting a CHD awareness campaign. Learn how to help children and families effected by congenital heart disease.
Sunday at 2:30pm MST/4:30pm EST
The call in number is (646) 595-4516
Can't join us live listen to the replay at

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog comments powered by Disqus  


Newer Post Older Post Home