Here is my 4th Edition of the TT. I was too busy last week to get around to updating and apologize for missing out. I hope you enjoyed my favorite quotes from last time.
These are the top thirteen sites and resources I have visited and found useful over the past week that I thought I would share with everyone today, some are tech tools, some are mommy tools and others are just great resources:
- https://www.projectwonderful.com/ a place to advertise your blog and website for little to no cost based on a minimum bid per day
- http://effectivecommunicationsgiveaway.com free marketing materials and advice from several of the Internet's top marketers and entrepreneurs
- http://twittercounter.com a way to track the number of individuals a person has following them on Twitter and you can add the counter on your blog or sites to attract followers
- http://summize.com find realtime results from twitter that you may have missed!
- http://tweetlater.com schedule future tweets to twitter and auto follow new followers, as well as send a welcome letter to the new followers
- http://www.wonderfulwebgiveaway2008.com find a variety of marketing resources, along with cooking tips, baby sleep solutions and more
- http://jaduka.com call anywhere in US for free and keep your number private, get a jaduka link and get calls without giving away your private number and more
- http://blogmedian.com a web based service that enables iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Treo, Centro and other wireless users to easily read the feeds from Blogs, Websites, Newsgroups, Bookmarks and other RSS based feeds
- http://speechtherapyweb.com not a tech tool or tech resource but one many moms might find useful especially with assessing their younger child's speech and language development
- www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals find coupons for your favorite restaurants and more..we found some great ones to use at Chuck E Cheese for our son's b-day party this past weekend!
- http://bookieboo.com is a place where moms who are into fitness, weight loss, and healthy living get together to share
- Twellow.com, WebProNews's Twitter people search and directory platform, a yellow pages for Twitter.
- http://mommybartoolbar.ourtoolbar.com/ The Mommybar is a must have for moms online who like to blog, twitter, shop, network, save money, surf the web and more!
Feel free to follow me on twitter too at http://twitter.com/littlebytesnews :) blog comments powered by Disqus