I had my Thursday Thirteen "quotes to live by" ready to submit, then my browser crashed and I lost them :( So here I am writing them again and sharing them a day late...
- "God does not challenge us with more than we can handle."
- "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."
- "What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family."-Mother Teresa
- "Only you can live your life from beginning to end, no one else can do it for you."- Indian Proverb
- "There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." -Saint Thomas Aquinas
- "Turn your wounds into wisdom." Oprah Winfrey
- "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." -Albert Einstein
- "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they're fun, they do things together, they're best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they're going to respect Mom."-Tim Allen
- "Children... are our legacy. Our responsibility. They are our destiny and we are theirs. The extent to which we fail as parents, we fail as God's children." -Dirk Benedict
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." -Anne Frank
- "Parents should be the most important examples for their children." -Christy Turlington
- "To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others." -Pope John Paul II
blog comments powered by Disqus