Saturday, January 09, 2010

OMG...Toddler gets chopstick stuck up his nose!

"It touched upon the deep area of his brain, four centimeters of the chopstick was inside his skull."

He could have died, from massive bleeding, upon arriving to the hospital, after a ten hour drive, he had a fever,was becoming numb and unable to move.

Another thing to worry about when you have small children...thankfully this story ends with a happy ending.



©2008 Patricia Garza

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog comments powered by Disqus  


I too saw this news and was worried about it...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home