What The Passing of S510-The food control bill means to you&the cost of food! #tcot #news #parents #kids
Here are just a few points contained in this bill, thankfully provided by Health Freedom USA. Just think about what is in this bill and then go throw up as I have.
1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill-defined emergency. It resembles the Kissinger Plan.
2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO, thus threatening national security.
3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.”
4. It imposes Codex Alimentarious on the US. A global system of control over food. It allows the United Nations, World Health Organization and Agriculture Organization to take control of every food on earth and remove access to natural food supplements.
5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security.
10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control. The bill postpones defining all the regulations to be imposed; postponed defining crimes to be punished, postpones defining penalties to be applied. It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review.
Just as the ‘kabuki theatre TSA’ has nothing to do with real airline security, the S510 Food safety bill has nothing to do with protecting the American people and food safety. This is simply one of many attacks on our freedoms, Health care, False Airport security, Stimulus bills that only pay big dog sell outs and now a full court press to take over and gut our food supply. Saul Alinsky and Barack Obama Senior would be proud!
The attacks continue by Obama and the progressives. Our new congress will have mountains of shredding to do in January. American people continue to stand. We will get our country back!
The starvation of America continues with the passing of S510
Soros is also 2nd largest holder in Monsanto Corporation, who's X CEO is high up in the FDA, and stands to profit big time when they take control of everything to do with your food. Including disallowing you to save seeds & putting big time burden on farmers that will push all but the huge corps out of business. You're food prices have gone up ... AND YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!
When you get into how deep in our stuff Soros is, and how damaging his proposals are. Put that together with his MO which is crashing the economies of countries, which is also Obama's MO considering his past & who he's chosen to affiliate with ... it paints a pretty vivid picture of their plans for us ... Serfdom is the plan, basically slavery. You will have no rights, you will have no means to gain a better life, you will be LIVE STOCK for these people.
Here is more on this topic from CBN:
The Senate legislation would:
- Allow the FDA to order a recall of tainted foods. Currently the agency can only negotiate with businesses to order voluntary recalls;
- Require larger food processors and manufacturers to register with the Food and Drug Administration and create detailed food safety plans;
- Require the FDA to create new produce safety regulations for producers of the highest-risk fruits and vegetables;
- Establish stricter standards for the safety of imported food;
- Increase inspections of domestic and foreign food facilities, directing the most resources to those operations with the highest risk profiles. The riskiest domestic facilities would be inspected every three years.
The bill would not apply to meat, poultry or processed eggs, which are regulated by the Agriculture Department. Those foods have long been subject to much more rigorous inspections and oversight than FDA-regulated foods.
While there are some needs to regulate our food, the FDA doesn't need to do anymore than they do already. They need to improve the regulations they do now by making sure that companies are sanitary&that less chemicals are allowed in our foods. They should not be trying to control and regulate all farms and foods, they are already inefficient at doing what they do now, look at all the recalls and contamination's we've had in the past year. Making more laws and increasing regulations isn't going to make it more efficient.
November 30, 2010
The shameful Senators who voted for this have managed, ( if passed in the House) to put a rope around the necks of the 2.2 million farms in America….hark, our very food supply. Farmers would now have numerous unannounced inspections, increased 7 times in just the next 7 years, while buried in mountains of paperwork and forms to fill out. They would experience psychotic regulations dictating how the farmers grow all kinds of food, what to do with their soil and when, hygiene, packing, even dictating when and where animals can go into their fields.
Read more at canadafreepress.com
By making Farming and the Food industry more expensive, regulated and paperwork heavy it does only one thing, bankrupts America’s farmers and food supply! It has nothing to do with real safety. It has only to do with stealing from, starving and controlling the American people even more.
It is time to hit back hard in the House and contact our Representatives. Tell them to vote NO on this. Go to Healthfreedomusa.org and click
blog comments powered by Disqus