This kind of story gives you hope for those who have longed to find loved ones who disappeared so long ago. Thankfully they were found alive and all are safe and reunited with family again. What an ordeal. I pray they can piece their lives back together. Sad Amanda Berry's mom died while she was in captivity. I can't imagine how he was able to keep them hidden for so long and none of them being able to escape for so long. I wonder what made this time different?
"FBI says victims of Cleveland kidnap ordeal developed an incredible bond while in captivity and have spent time together in hospital since being freed
- Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight kidnapped in Cleveland
- They all disappeared from the same block between 2002 and 2004
- The woman developed a special bond while in captivity and has spent time together in hospital
- Berry's daughter Jocelyn is happy and healthy and enjoying popsicles
- Ariel Castro, 52, and his brothers arrested on suspicion of kidnapping"
2002 - Michelle Knight - disappeared near her cousin's house
2003 - Amanda Berry - vanished after finishing work at Burger King
2004 - Gina Dejesus - last seen on way home from school with friend
- EXCLUSIVE: Son believes 'abductor' Ariel Castro chose his youngest victim Gina DeJesus, now 23, almost a decade ago because she was his daughter's best friend
- Neighbor of accused kidnapper says she saw naked woman in backyard TWO years ago... but police didn't take her seriously
- The 'evil' Castro brother: How eldest 'kidnap' sibling went from being a straight-A student to a drunk who still lived with his mother aged 54
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURES INSIDE THE CLEVELAND KIDNAP HOUSE: Son of 'abductor' reveals how father padlocked doors to basement, attic and garage because 'we weren't allowed to go there'
- Son of Ohio 'abductor' reveals he interviewed MOTHER of missing girl when he wrote article about her disappearance for local newspaper
©2008-2013 Patricia Garza blog comments powered by Disqus